Simplified state accreditation for IT companies in Russia
The specific state accreditation is a key element for IT companies in Russia for obtaining the newly introduced preferential conditions, such as:
- Reduced rate on social insurance premiums (7.6%)
- Special income tax rate (3%)
- The opportunity to attract highly qualified foreign specialists in a simplified manner.
Starting from August 2021, companies will be able to apply for the state accreditation to the Ministry of Digital Development through the Gosuslugi - the Russian eGovernment service portal. Thanks to the digitalization of this process, changes to the state register should be made possible within one working day.
To benefit from the above-mentionned advantages, IT companies need apart of a state registration also to:
- Have an average number of employees of at least 7 people
- Receive more than 90% of revenue directly from IT activities.
Bellerage's consultants are happy to answer your questions related to preferences for IT companies in Russia. Please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org